3.22.2008

I'M ONLY 8 POINTS AWAY FROM MY GAY BASHING BADGE



To recap, the Boy Scouts of America use publicy funded buildings and army camps for their meetings and jamboree, yet claim they can exclude atheists and gays from their lame club because they are a private organization. Makes sense to me.

So no gays or atheists but pedofiles ... come on in! You can touch little boys as along as you stick to the oath and do your duty to God while being "morally straight."

"I think it's pretty terrible the Boy Scouts have created a nation-wide safe haven for pedofiles."
Sincerely,
My Space

1 comment:

The Bunsen said...

It's really not hard... there's endless stories like this.

Let me know when there's a story about an Atheist's kid dies because he didn't believe in God.

That would be a lot harder to find! Some say impossible.