3.14.2009

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M A NON-RACIST




Feel free to fast-forward (or in nerd speak "scrub") past this big-boned chick giving the introduction. I think she says something about how she wants to have anal with Sam Harris or something ... i'm not sure because i get memorized myself when i stare into Sam's eyes.

He speaks with rays of sunshine and lollipops that...

"Racism used to hold deep convictions for people. Racism is still a problem, but anyone who think it hasn't diminished, doesn't realize how bad of a problem it was. The KKK was battered to the fringes of society... We've changed our discourse on race, newspapers no longer write flagrantly racist editorials as they did less than a century ago.

But how many people have had to identify themselves as 'non-racist'?" Is there a non-racist alliance for me to join?

Atheism is not a philosophy, just as non-racism is not one. It is not a world view, yet is regularly misconstrued as one and attacked as such."


It really is crazy that the term "atheist" even exists. We really don't need it. I think from now on I'm going to run around calling every Christian i meet an "A-muslim." Won't you join me?


No comments: