2.05.2008

WHY IS ADAM CAROLLA SUCH A GENIUS?




"Because he didn't have religious dogma funneled up his ass as a young person!"


That's the reason he gives for being an atheist.

In addition to being an genius, ironically, Adam Carolla is great carpenter. Jesus would be proud! In addition to wood working skills he also hosts my favorite radio show out in L.A. He covers all kinds of topics with all kinds of guests, occasionally delving into religion. It's available for free on itunes.


"A few thousand years ago if i came up with a religion or God that said 'everything's good, you do onto others, and you love your neighbor, and you stay outta trouble and then when you die that's about it... you turn into dirt'... you tell ME IF that CONCEPT would have been embraced?"


How does he puts things this eloquently off the top of his head?? Seriously. It takes me an hour to write a stupid post on here. I hate you Adam, I by "hate you"
i mean "Hate you" the same way Vikings fans hate Brett Favre. I secretly want Adam to take snaps from me and win ME a Super Bowl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good. I'd say right on, and I'd agree that a large chuck of religious people actually doubt their religion too. I think a lot of it is the "hedge your bet" thing that is "Pascal's Wager."

YT